Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Starting Again...Again

About 4 years ago, I joined Jenny Craig. I was amazed at how simple the program was to follow. The food was yummy. The weight came off. I was getting SO CLOSE to my goal weight! I could almost see it! I failed with only about 12 pounds to go.

So, what happened? Lots of things. Life. Love. Laziness.

Yesterday, I decided NO MORE! I can't live like this anymore. And the signs were everywhere. Emails. Postcards in the mail. Television commercials. A frozen muffin falling on my mom's foot. All right, I get it. I'll go back.

So today, I did. My mom and I both. We called Jenny. We weighed in. We got our week's worth of yummy food. Some of it, I missed very much. Beef Chow Mein, you and I have a lunch date. Not only today, but three other days this week! Mac and Cheese, you will be mine...several times this week. Lemon Cake? I will have my way with you! Cookies 'N Cream Cheesecake? Get in my tummy!!

I can't wait to eat all this delicious food again! I've missed the flavor. I've missed the convenience. I've missed the simplicity. I've missed losing the 2-4 pounds each week.

I will miss these things NO MORE! It's my time, and I WILL DO IT THIS TIME! Life, love, and laziness? You will NOT defeat me this time around!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my, I am glad it works for you. I did 8 days and thought I would die and or kill someone! I wanted to kill Jenny at one point! I starved and then ate cardboard they called food! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I am so excited for all the wonderful changes taking place in BOTH our lives! I know that you're gonna do this for you and you're gonna be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny that you throw frozen things at your mom. Did you know I finally blog? http://kimbacom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete