Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back On Track

It's Sunday. It's the first day of a brand new week.

Last week is over. It's gone forever. It only lives in a few pictures and our memories. And in my butt.

The guys were on Spring break last week. We had a great time. Here's a quick rundown of what we did:

Monday~ San Diego time! We drove down to hang with my sisters, bro-in-law, and niece. I ate like crap.
Tuesday~ Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Super cute movie. I caved to the movie popcorn and red licorice. Pizza for dinner. I ate like crap.
Wednesday~ Retirement part for my sweet teacher, Nan. The guys were, for the most part, great. After the party, we drove to Orange County, back home, back to Orange County to watch the Angels game. I ate like crap.
Thursday~ Lake Perris! It was beautiful! And we're back to Orange County for another Angels game. I ate like crap.
Friday~ How to Train Your Dragon. Another super cute movie. More movie popcorn. More red licorice. Add a box of Milk Duds. I ate like crap.
Saturday~ Girls Night Out!! I ate like crap, but managed to SKIP the movie popcorn this time!

I'm SO looking forward to weighing in on Tuesday!

1 comment: